Friday, February 14, 2014

SWEETS FOR MY SWEET

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY DUM DUMS!!!
I hope that you get lots of chocolates from your sweetie. 
I also hope you bake something awesome in return.

I hope you're not sick of cookies yet...because I told you that I LOVE cookies.

These are some of the best cookies I have EVER made.
Two times in 1 week. 
GULP.
So take it from a cookie enthusiast, these are worth making.

Hot Cocoa Cookies





Ingredients:

1/2 cup of room temperature butter
1/2 cup of brown sugar
1/4 cup of sugar
1 egg
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1 cup of all-purpose flour
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
1/8 teaspoon of salt
1/2 cup of Reeses peanut butter chips



Directions:

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
Mix the butter, brown sugar, and sugar together until fluffy.


Add the egg & vanilla and mix again.

Now this is the part where you are supposed to add the remaining dry ingredients in a 
separate bowl and then add it to the dough. I didn't feel like making
another bowl dirty so I added the rest of the ingredients directly to the wet ingredients.

Do it my way and save time on cleaning.


Add the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt.
Mix together until you are left with a fluffy chocolate dough.

Now add the peanut butter chips and mix by hand.



I dare you to try to not eat all of the dough.
ITS SOOOOOO GOOOOD.

Make small balls and place them on a covered baking sheet.


Bake for exactly 8 minutes.
Let them cool & enjoy!






♥♥♥♥♥♥

Taste Testers

LAUREN: Everything about these cookies were spot on. They stayed chewy in the middle and crispy on the outside. They are so good and so easy to make. Maybe I'll make a 3rd batch this week.
CJ: Oooooooh man. These were too good for words.  Really.

4 comments:

  1. Nicole, make these for Tats. Eat them after some herbal refreshments

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am baking these cookies RIGHT NOW. I am very, very, very optimistic. Very.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I can do it, ANYONE can. Its hard not to eat all of them with some Shatto milk.

    ReplyDelete