Monday, March 24, 2014

MINI CHEESECAKES

We NEEDED more sweets in the house, and thought maybe I should try 
something else besides cookies. I have a temporary house guest & I need to 
be a good host and make her fat. I wasn't 100% sure what I was going to
bake so after a lunch date to the Cheesecake Factory & not 
buying any cheesecake I decided to make mini cheesecakes!!
I got this recipe from the inside of a cream cheese box.




Ingredients:

CHEESECAKE:
1 cup of Graham Cracker crumbs
3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons of sugar
3 tablespoons of butter, melted
3 packages of cream cheese, softened
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
3 eggs
1/4 melted chocolate chips

SAUCE:
1 cup of raspberries
1/3 cup sugar

Directions:

Preheat oven to 325 degrees.

Crush the Graham crackers, I used a rolling pin.




 You will need enough to fill 1 cup.




 Mix the graham cracker crumbs with 2 tablespoons of sugar & the melted butter .



Once that is done press the mixture onto the bottom of your bakeware. 
Im using mini springform pans.


In a separate bowl beat together the cream cheese, sugar & vanilla
until well blended.


Add the eggs one at a time, mixing on low after each one.


Now add the melted Chocolate chips...yum.
(I also tossed in some unmelted ones)




Take the cream cheese mixture & spoon it on top of the crusts.


Put in the oven & bake for 30 minutes.
Let them cool completely and then put them in the fridge for 2 hours.


While the cakes are cooling in the fridge, make your berry topping.
On low heat mix together the sugar and raspberries. 


Let it come to a boil while stirring, turn off the heat and let it cool down.
It should look like jam.


Once your sauce and cakes have cooled down, 
its time to eat.






Taste Testers:

5 out of 5 stars
✭✭✭✭


LAUREN: Time to give myself a pat on the back... I would say I nailed it. Like da dang dang.
It was really good...I want more. 

CJ:These were pretty awesome.  The raspberry sauce was good and tart.  And the chocolate chips were a good addition.

No comments:

Post a Comment